What you'll hear on this episode:
- His NOT well-thought-out first plan, and the best tip he got about how to do it right the next time
- The advice he got that revolutionized how he ultimately set up this business side of his ensemble
- Why the RIGHT space for your concert is so important.
- How he reframes his mindset for the necessary - but less enjoyable tasks to keep himself working joyfully
- His recent collaboration and the crucial ingredient it contained for growth and success
Learn more about Christopher Rountree and his projects:
One Festival: https://onefestivalomaha.org/
Also mentioned on the podcast:
Missy Mizzoli: http://www.missymazzoli.com/
Use the link above to get 10% off your order!
Check out the new revolutionary tuner app DRONE TUNER on iOS. Available NOW for iPhone and iPad. Tune to REAL recorded instrument tones instead of machine-like sounds to work on intonation, sound concept and blend. Beautiful visuals! Get it today: