What you'll hear:
- How to use artist residencies to travel and explore the world while exploring your own creativity
- How this duo created a remote lifestyle as a musical duo - saving money on rent, seeing the world and building a career all at once
- The motivation behind Chris and Nicoletta’s choice to opt for a non-traditional career… and the key component in your mindset necessary to do it
- What they do when they don’t have a residency on the calendar - this idea is so smart
- How they actually *built in* within the way they live through these residencies ways to create more opportunities for themselves - they share their tips on this podcast!
- A different point of view on handling student loans… and the truth about considering school in Europe - this one shocked me!
- The key to knowing if a traditional career or an unconventional one is right for you
- … and much more!
Use the link above to get 10% off your order!
Resources from the show:
For more about Passepartout Duo: