This week’s Fireside Chat is about LIMITS - where they come from and why they exist. You'll be amazed by how and where they show up - and they put a ceiling on what is possible for you in your life and music career.
Here's what's in store for you on this episode:
- How the path to what you truly want has historically been limited (and why)
- How the simple act of choosing a career in classical music opens up a can of worms (hint: unsolicited advice from people around you can make or break your choice!)
- The traps you're falling into right now (unknowingly in most cases) and how it slows your momentum and keeps you stuck
- How this exact topic personally prevented me from seeing alternatives in my own education (and how it prevents YOU from standing up for yourself when it comes to your education)
- A shocking idea for orchestras that will boggle your mind (and will likely be rejected by most of you)
This was a great chat! I can't wait for you to hear it.
A big thank you to Ficks Music for providing the hosting for the show! Use the code CRUSH to receive 10% off your order: