Join me for this 3-part interview series discussing the power of an audience in your music career.
First up: Jennet Ingle, orchestral and solo oboist and founder of The Invincible Oboist, a 10-week online program geared toward becoming a stronger, more confident oboist and reed maker. Jennet and I talk about how she built her audience and the launch of her new program, which is possible *because* of having an audience of people who know, like and trust her.
Want to learn how to turn YOUR creative expertise into a consistent 6-Figure income? You need to discover your Proprietary Methodology. Click HERE to watch my free training that will show you:
- Why “taking more gigs” is silently killing your earning potential - and what you need to be doing instead starting immediately
- How to double your income by working significantly LESS than you do now - while also making yourself immune to any economic downturn (this one strategy alone will transform your bank account)
- I’ll show you why discovering your “Triple A” is the key to thriving in the current climate - you’ll learn exactly what this is and why 99% of creatives have NO clue it exists
- I’m also going to teach you The EXACT 4-step blueprint for kissing the “gig life” goodbye and ONLY doing work that feeds your creative spirit & soul
- Finally, you’ll learn how to achieve Creative Nirvana by turning your years of unique expertise into a 6-figure enterprise you love waking up to that the world has been eagerly waiting for