What you'll hear:
- The incredible, daring project of taking a 9’ Steinway OUTSIDE to play concerts in nature… THE logistics around THAT!
- Sharing your new ideas with friends and colleagues… the advice you need to hear
- How to make your vision for what you’re creating super CLEAR
- Why Hunter loves grants - and his advice on doing better at applying for them… this one is SO important!
- One way to tell if your project is a good idea… I love this!
- The experience of hearing *feedback* from your audience about what you’re doing - the impact it had on Hunter… this one is so powerful, you don’t want to miss this!
Learn more about In A Landscape and subscribe to their mailing list here: https://www.inalandscape.org/
Follow Hunter and the happenings of In A Landscape on social media:
Do you want to find out if The Visibility Workshop is right for you?
Click here to book a call!
CC theme music by Gaby Castro: follow her @musiciansprime on Instagram