What you'll hear:
- “Branding” and “Marketing” and what that all MEANS ANYWAY
- Why branding matters even to the Joe Schmoe Average Classical Musician.
- Hear a *real life* example of a musician and the platform they built using social media
- What building your online presence *actually* is - it’s pretty old school actually…
- The unfortunate truth about orchestras’ budgets where social media marketing is concerned…
- Groundbreaking ideas for marketing for arts organizations - and what it would take to implement
- The big piece of advice on your own approach to social media that you have to hear → hint *you can’t get this answer on google*
Follow Jonathan on Instagram @jonathaneifert and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JonathanEifertPublicRelations/
Other mentions in the show:
Pianist Stephen Hough:
Tenor Michael Fabiano: Instagram: @michaelfabiano
https://adaptistration.com/ - musician blog mentioned in the show: Drew McManus
Use the link above to get 10% off your order!