What you’ll hear:
- The most important thing you need to succeed as a film composer
- What NOT to do when networking with film industry people
- His formula for getting work in the film music business (this formula is tried and true!)
- Specific tips on what and how to share your music when looking for work - keeping your AUDIENCE in mind (AKA the producers/directors/people that hire you)
- The big difference in contracts and unions between the US and other countries - how this causes work in the film recording industry to go overseas… and what you can do about it
… and SO much more
Mentioned in the episode - Larry Groupé's film composer workshop, coming up this summer. For more information go to: http://www.palomarworkshops.com/
Use the link above to get 10% off your order!
Check out the new revolutionary tuner app DRONE TUNER on iOS. Available NOW for iPhone and iPad. Tune to REAL recorded instrument tones instead of machine-like sounds to work on intonation, sound concept and blend. The visual component of this tuner is also incredible, with a super-fast reaction time, it allows you to tune while playing a musical passage or using vibrato. It even allows you to tune chords!