What you'll hear:
- The devastating relationship in orchestras between the musicians and the management: what is behind this?
- The most valuable actions that musicians can do in partnership with the management
- The actual key to breaking down the barrier between the two sides
- Redefining the qualifications of a professional musician *outside* of just the valuable playing ability and musicianship: going forward, will it be wise to allow your playing to tell the whole story when applying for a job? We discuss
- Who should - and who should not - be involved in deciding repertoire in an orchestra
- The REAL talk: the salary differences within an orchestra organization. How to figure out what’s fair and right in this landscape
- Changing The Narrative: hear how Aubrey is impacting the larger landscape of the orchestra business in a big way
Mark your calendars! Sign up below for my FREE 3-DAY TRAINING, Tuesday 10/15 - Thursday 10/17 at 12:00 noon ET! Find out the #1 Biggest opportunity you haven’t tried to grow your career and expand your income https://mailchi.mp/2b6f5ce10cc5/ccfindyourbossself
More information about Aubrey:https://www.aubreybergauer.com/
To contact Aubrey: email@example.com
I want to thank Ficks Music for sponsoring Crushing Classical. When you’re looking for high quality sheet music, look no further than FICKS!
Use the link above to get 10% off your first order!